Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers in the area of Digital Fabrication. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Data formats and Communication
- New materials, processes
- Scaling effects in Digital Fabrication
- Design for Digital Fabrication
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Digital Fabrication
- Embedded Systems in Digital Fabrication
- Applications of Digital Fabrications (edibles to bio-implants)
- Users, stakeholders, and markets
- Policy issues
- Business models and business cases
How to Submit
- Two channels of participation: We welcome submissions to (a) Paper Presentation and (b) Poster presentation. A manuscript is to be submitted the former and an abstract for the latter.
- Paper Manuscript: Four A4 pages
- Poster Abstract: One A4 page
- Format: Please submit two files for each submission. Please use the templates available at the bottom of the page.
- Paper manuscript or poster abstract
- Author biographies.
- Send your submissions to: email@example.com
- Review Process: The submissions will go through double-blind review process. The former will have Accept/Reject/Revise options. The latter to have only Accept/Reject options.
- Template for manuscript (UPDATED Dec. 03, 2015)
- Template for poster