I am an Associate Professor at the Computer Science and Engineering Department
at IIT Hyderabad
, India. Currently, I am also serving as the Head of the Department of the AI Department at IIT Hyderabad. My main research areas are Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, and Machine Learning. I am a part of the Natural Language and Information Processing (NLIP)
Research Group at the Department of CSE, IIT Hyderabad. Prior to Joining IIT Hyderabad, I have worked for Samsung Research India Bangalore and Sybase Inc. (a SAP Company) in the past.
- Suvodip's work on dialog system evaluation is nominated for best short paper award in SIGDIAL 2023. Although it became the runner-up, it is an amazing feat and recognition from the dialog system community.
- Our MAPG (Microsoft Academic Partnership Grant) work on Autosuggest generation is accepted in ECML-PKDD journal track.
- Suvodip's work on masking for explainable dialog response evaluation is accepted in SIGDIAL 2023.
- Sharan's work on unsupervised style transfer using masked language models is accepted in INLG 2023
- Arkadipta's work on VisioTextual Attention for Grounded Cross-Lingual NLI is accepted in Elsevier Natural Language journal.
- "Time-to-Event Modeling with Hypernetwork based Hawkes Process" - work from Manisha's PhD work is accepted in ACM SIGKDD 2023.
- We have a publication in ACL 2023, on the interesting task of Diverse Headline Generation. Congratultions to all the contributors, from different batches and programs.