I am an Associate Professor at the Computer Science and Engineering Department
at IIT Hyderabad
, India. Currently, I am also serving as the Head of the Department of the AI Department at IIT Hyderabad. My main research areas are Recommendation Systems, Information Retrieval, Social Network Analysis, Data Mining, Machine Learning. I am a part of the Data and Informatics Group (DIg) at the Department of CSE, IIT Hyderabad. Prior to Joining IIT Hyderabad, I have worked for Samsung Research India Bangalore and Sybase Inc. (a SAP Company) in the past.
- I am not taking interns or short term project personnels. I may not be able to respond to all email requests, sorry about that.
- Samujjwal defends his PhD thesis. Congratulations Samujjwal!
- Appointed as the Head of the Department of AI department at IIT Hyderabad.
- Sharan has a publication in NAACL now. "Towards Robust and Semantically Organised Latent Representations for Unsupervised Text Transfer" by Sharan and Suvodip is accepted in NAACL main conference.
- "Hostility Detection in Online Hindi-English code-mixed Conversations" by Kamal, Aditi and Kaushal is accepted in WebSci 2022.
- "GNoM: Graph Neural Network Enhanced Language Models for Disaster Related Multilingual Text Classification" - Samujjwal's last piece of PhD work is accepted in WebSci 2022.
- Suvodip's paper is accepted in ACL 2022 main. Kaushal's work is accepted in Findings of ACL. Congratulations to both.